Life Update

The greatest irony is that I did my undergrad thesis on photography, and because of that I've been unable to take photographs for almost half a year.

But yesterday I went around Chinatown in the pouring rain while taking pictures. I finished one roll (half of it was from September) and used up half of another. Here's to hoping that I got some good shots... and that my negatives weren't destroyed by my improper storage! (Fingers crossed. Really need to buy better, airtight containers. Yikes. Lesson learned)

Happy holidays to everyone <3

(And another life update: this year I've been working on an original novel. It's a cyberpunk romance. I'll finish it by early 2019 and will start sending out queries in the second quarter of the year. Here's to hoping 2019 will go well!)
Labels:
edit

2 comments:

  1. A cyberpunk romance? How cool is that! Hope it's published one day. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Fingers crossed <3 (And a belated Happy New Year; I hope January 2019 has been great for you so far!)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.